Beaded Stacking Ring
This ring has a beaded wire pattern that gives it a simple and dainty look, the ideal design for stacked ring arrangements. It looks great alone or stacked with our other rings for a more dramatic look.
Available in sterling silver and gold-filled.
- .925 sterling silver or gold-filled
- Gold-filled purity: 14/20
Photos are meant for examples and inspiration only. Please be advised thats every word letter by letter is stamped by hand, so spacing and depth of letters may vary slightly and letters are not perfectly aligned, however this adds to the charm of the piece and the end result, as no two items are ever the same. Your custom jewelry will be made to order based on the specifications you provide during checkout. As each item is unique and made for you, refunds and exchanges are not available unless an error was made by Nautically Northern.
> Once your item has gone into production we are unable to accept cancellation requests or changes to text or design.
> Please check all spelling before submitting your custom request.
> Please check the shop announcements for promotions and shipping information.
Thank you for visiting our shop, we hope you enjoy our products as much as we enjoy making them for you.
Since items are made by hand items ship within 5 days of order.
$3.00 flat-rate per order for first class shipping. Arrives within 2-3 days of shipping.
$9.00 flat-rate per order for priority shipping. Arrives within 2 days of shipping.
$25.00 flat-rate per order for priority mail express shipping. Arrives within 1-2 days of shipping.
- Clean your gold-filled jewelry regularly using warm water to wash and a soft cloth to pat dry. Never rub it after washing as this can cause discoloring.
- Avoid wearing your gold-filled jewelry in the ocean or swimming pools, as salt water and chlorine can cause damage.
- Keep your gold-filled jewelry as dry as possible and away from pesky humidity! Make sure you store it individually in an air-tight plastic bag as rubbing it against other jewelry can cause it to lose its sheen.
- Avoid wearing your gold-filled jewelry when cleaning. Exposure to heavy detergents and cleaning agents can be detrimental.
- Be mindful that perfume, hairspray, and hand lotions may tarnish your gold-filled jewelry due to the harsh chemicals they contain.
- Gently wipe your gold-filled piece with a jewelry polishing, non-scratch cloth every now and again to promote shine.
- Excessive touching of gold-filled jewelry, whether by yourself or other people, can lead to surface friction and discoloring – so try to avoid the temptation
- Remove silver jewelry before showering, doing dishes, exercising, or engaging in other activities where it will be exposed to moisture for long periods of time.
- Store your silver in an anti-tarnish box or wrapped in soft cloths to avoid tarnishing and scratching.
- The best way to polish sterling silver is to wipe it gently with a soft cloth or silver polishing cloth.