Curled Wave Ring
This sterling silver or gold filled ring features a curled wave design and a bright finish that makes it attractive as a stand-alone accessory or stacked in combination with other rings. Pait this ring with a variety of our other mix and match stackable ring styles, and to create your own interchangeable designs.
Metal Purity 14/20 Gold-filled
- Clean your gold filled jewelry regularly using warm water to wash and a soft cloth to pat dry. Never rub it after washing as this can cause discoloring.
- Avoid wearing your gold filled jewelry in the ocean or swimming pools, as the saltwater and chlorine can cause damage.
- Keep your gold filled jewelry as dry as possible and away from pesky humidity! Make sure you store it individually in an air-tight plastic bag as rubbing it against other jewelry can cause it to lose its sheen.
- Avoid wearing your gold filled jewelry when cleaning. Exposure to heavy detergents and cleaning agents can be detrimental.Be mindful that perfume, hairspray and hand lotions may tarnish your gold filled jewelry due to the harsh chemicals they contain.
- Gently wipe your gold filled piece with a jewelry polishing, non-scratch cloth every now and again to promote shine.
- Excessive touching of gold filled jewelry, whether by yourself or other people, can lead to surface friction and discoloring – so try to avoid the temptation!
.925 sterling silver
- Remove silver jewelry before showering, doing dishes, exercising, or engaging in other activities where it will be exposed to moisture for long periods of time.
- Store your silver in an anti-tarnish box or wrapped in soft cloths to avoid tarnishing and scratching.
- The best way to polish sterling silver is to wipe it gently with a soft cloth or silver polishing cloth.