Hammered Stacking Ring
This ring features a bright hammered finish on the outside face and two sides of the band, catching light from all directions, and a smooth finish inside the band. It looks great alone or stacked with our other rings for a more dramatic look.
Metal Purity 14/20 Gold-filled
- Clean your gold filled jewelry regularly using warm water to wash and a soft cloth to pat dry. Never rub it after washing as this can cause discoloring.
- Avoid wearing your gold filled jewelry in the ocean or swimming pools, as the salt water and chlorine can cause damage.
- Keep your gold filled jewelry as dry as possible and away from pesky humidity! Make sure you store it individually in an air-tight plastic bag as rubbing it against other jewelry can cause it to lose its sheen.
- Avoid wearing your gold filled jewelry when cleaning. Exposure to heavy detergents and cleaning agents can be detrimental.
- Be mindful that perfume, hairspray and hand lotions may tarnish your gold filled jewelry due to the harsh chemicals they contain.
- Gently wipe your gold filled piece with a jewelry polishing, non-scratch cloth every now and again to promote shine.
- Excessive touching of gold filled jewelry, whether by yourself or other people, can lead to surface friction and discoloring – so try to avoid the temptation!
.925 sterling silver
- Remove silver jewelry before showering, doing dishes, exercising, or engaging in other activities where it will be exposed to moisture for long periods of time.
- Store your silver in an anti-tarnish box or wrapped in soft cloths to avoid tarnishing and scratching.
- The best way to polish sterling silver is to wipe it gently with a soft cloth or silver polishing cloth.