Hand-Stamped "Lake Life" Cuff Bracelet - 6"
Wear this cuff to show your love for the lake.
Cuffs are available in aluminum, brass, .925 sterling silver, and gold-filled.
- Available in aluminum, brass, .925 sterling silver and gold-filled.
Photos are meant for examples and inspiration only. Please be advised thats every word letter by letter is stamped by hand, so spacing and depth of letters may vary slightly and letters are not perfectly aligned, however this adds to the charm of the piece and the end result, as no two items are ever the same. Your custom jewelry will be made to order based on the specifications you provide during checkout. As each item is unique and made for you, refunds and exchanges are not available unless an error was made by Nautically Northern.
> Once your item has gone into production we are unable to accept cancellation requests or changes to text or design.
> Please check all spelling before submitting your custom request.
> Please check the shop announcements for promotions and shipping information.
Thank you for visiting our shop, we hope you enjoy our products as much as we enjoy making them for you.
Since items are made by hand items ship within 5 days of order.
$3.00 flat-rate per order for first class shipping. Arrives within 2-3 days of shipping.
$9.00 flat-rate per order for priority shipping. Arrives within 2 days of shipping.
$25.00 flat-rate per order for priority mail express shipping. Arrives within 1-2 days of shipping.
- Avoid contact with perfumes, body oils, and other chemicals, including household cleaners. Never use chemical jewelry cleaners as these will do more harm than good.
- For light cleaning, gently polish with a soft, lint-free cloth to avoid scratching.
- Remove jewelry before showering, doing dishes, exercising, or engaging in other activities where it will be exposed to moisture for long periods of time.
- Store your silver in an anti-tarnish box or wrapped in soft cloths to avoid tarnishing and scratching.
- The best way to polish sterling silver is to wipe it gently with a soft cloth or silver polishing cloth.